Friday, December 17, 2010

Recipe Angel Hair Cole Slaw Pasta

Khaki, a unit for Christmas

is looking out the window of Colibri that I went back to dreaming ... view on a persimmon, fig tree keg. I absolutely love this fruit that my mom has always called by its Japanese name , khaki . It is part of my learning primed and astringency ... I often had my lips dripping with the overripe fruit eaten . It is also, with the quince tree, I love.

But it is also a table in the house. Where is he anyway? A table between green and purple if I remember correctly. A broadly based on a superb sumi-e Mu C'h i.


These are voids between 6 persimmons that matter, to go further go ahead here .

What this simply for a Christmas tree, a naked tree with huge orange balls that fall off on their own
...
enough to make a snow ball (with a khaki frozen sorbet Supreme )
...
enough to make a garland, leaving dried persimmons as in Japan,

* source persimmons hung, drying up due to frost and cold wind

In Japanese What also prepare the treat under the Christmas tree (well after a few months) with the dried fruit: a Hoshigaki persimmons base acres and not sweet persimmon or Anpogaki, dried persimmon, and bearing suffers softness


* persimmons hung and the process

If you're tempted by the dried persimmon, persimmons follow the link or hanged here to learn more about peeling before or hanging there if you speak Japanese but the patterns are adorable

Or use khaki ball christmas jelly

* source khaki decoration

0 comments:

Post a Comment