Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Are The Most Common Roulette Numbers

The heady Tung Ting Shan

I finished Gently Tung Ting Shan, semi-fermented tea from Taiwan . I do not know when I bought it, I do not know if it has aged well ... I do not know yet enjoy all the splendours of the great wines of teas.

Regrettably I did the cup with a tea filter stainless Bodum. But what a joy to have one! It allows me to take advantage of loose teas, good tea, a simple, practical and very spontaneously. Only I can not find my account tasting.
As if all the utensils to prepare teas, make a bit of vacuum on my coffee table (just a bit, the rest of the table is awash in books and daily business weekly), tidy, would also refocus, take off, to focus on ourselves and not make this drink accompaniment of the moment.

While a large cup, a cup that often cools. And last night it was so cold tea, a Tung Ting Shan costs. Often my taste buds do not know to navigate with the fresh, as if they had the warm, hot, the "to room temperature " or 37 ° C almost. But this time, it was the flavor of " frangipani "me hanging lips ... to allow the liquid to flow more smoothly in the mouth all cavity, whole language, to the esophagus.
That is, the heady side is very strong ... normal, but it's pretty amazing to consider that this tension, perhaps rétroolfactive, appeared there. What Tung Ting Sha re a hot ... zhong

* source Polianthes tuberosum its

A desire to bask, but also a feel like stopping. A very heady sweet side, like a perfume tuberous . Besides, it's quite that ... a desire to dive with a desire not to drink too much (this oolong).

And then found a pleasure, that of seeing the bubbles between the tea leaves ... air trapped in the tea, be it Taiwan or movement of the lid zhong, how important it is beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment