Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bloons Td Ipod Walkthrough

Dance or exaggerated body

When there is music, we often get up and dance , rhythm or not. Some music I literally vibrate. I'm going to add notes "sound of music" that lead me to "move my body" in the category "sign" of rogue learning because it tends to imitate me with enthusiasm.
Sometimes we dance in places almost incongruous: the street, a cafe, hairdressers, in a mall "cultural" music department.

But what I also like these are small moments of our "dramatization body" . I dance a lot exaggerating and movements become almost comical (if I was not before exaggeration). So
This is why certain music enough to our happiness. But sometimes a choreography is welcome.

The lion sleeps tonight is a favorite ... we try to do almost everything, sometimes as the hippopotamus, sometimes like a dog.


The lion sleeps tonight (animation)
sent crotale13 . - Gag, humorous skits and parody in video.

There are also those mechanics in the clip of Yael NAIM: facial features, movements ...
sheer bliss!

Clip "Go to the River" by Yael Naim
sent totoutard . - Watch more videos in HD!

And to think that the little man's lack of confidence in him ... Fine, off again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment