Monday, February 21, 2011

Invitation Wording For A Three Year Old

Early immersion (English)

The holidays are not just starting, these are also times at home ... and some times with "work" or activity time with goals in the short, medium or long terms .

I had to tell you about this medium. I do not speak / do vocalise / do not read other languages than French. Yes, yes I learned German and English at school, I even managed to follow conversations with the Germanophones and English (and in my case with the Dutch family) but this point was quickly forgotten. I liked school and have to speak the languages in other countries. I had other priorities that I have captured all of my energy reserves.
Until recently (and perhaps even now in my lazy excuses) I said everywhere, and especially to those who put me in front of the nose as a lack (and say that I greatly depending on the company) or a disgrace: "I never master a another language like mine, kindergarten, if one day my feet carry me to a speech which deserves to be translated, I would entrust the task to a translator, most likely to say the nuances. "

Yes but now, I would still be able to exchange with others. And then a leprechaun growing among us and I wish him not be fixated on languages, to see more (even if it becomes a obligation). I do wish him no blocking, no mastering not just the has ability to be comfortable .
So it was obvious, I must take the English (for a first share).

Yes, yes. Finally there is a little more notice. I have no desire, no will, to take language courses as I received them in college, high school and secondary education, although some teachers have a debt to life ... Dear Mr V., your puns, your jokes, your plays, your cherries made the garden, despite all this I missed my almost average German. I want a
alternative learning , I told you about here . A Dynamic Immersion learning without memorization or translation . a combination of Rosetta Stone, neuropsychology Applied Languages and explained by an autistic high scientific level, the Asperger Syndrome, Daniel Tammet ( reporting him being spent in online here ) and bilingual texts to JACOTOT (read link on alternative learning to understand more).

So I started my English classes.
Reading "Embrace the vast sky, the secrets of the brain geniuses" by Daniel Tammet , following more explicit on neuroscience that his most autobiographical first book I mentioned here , many tips are presented. They give us only a few tracks, leaving us the task of contacting the author, professional consultant, for real training. But this book is already making chips, and this both in foreign language learning in storage or in explanation of neuroscience and its practical implications possible. A book advising to understand our limitations, our brain and help resume another idea of the concept of autism spectrum .
I started with the first steps : phonics (sounds), before the morphology (words, meanings and rules to create them) or the syntax (a combination of grammar and vocabulary) . Immersion English is impossible for me, Paris, France. Above that, unlike other countries, our very very good service dubbing voices gives us little opportunity to listen / view the original version.
So yes, I watch movies in original version with subtitles, in most cases. But listen, in fact unless I read. So I took the hint Daniel Tammet: listen and sing songs in foreign languages.

proposal combines superb dynamics and listening . I enjoyed an album and loved working together: important work, recurrent, intense pronunciation and an idea of laying the accent in English .
I started with the songs of Neil Hammon, lead singer of The Divine Comedy , for that voice which I have already spoken , to get an exact pronunciation and well-crafted text. So here are my first 50 minutes of classes completed, album "Regeneration" . Minutes during which I sang with him following the written words. I did not understand much and it's almost a good thing, I did concentrated on the sounds, rhythm and rhythmic .
It's been awhile since I had not spoken gibberish, for 50 minutes in English.


The Divine Comedy - Bad Ambassador
sent Alexander_Band . - Clip , interview and concert.

A job I will attempt daily, 5 days a week by album, hoping to keep in mind a few repeated words in texts.
And I spend the other steps later. To be continued.
...
And we are also beginning immersion in foreign language 4 years old kid almost 1 / 2. Weekly, we visionnons ( in addition to listening ) a cartoon , known by heart, original version. He will not lose the pleasure of the film and history while raising his brain to other languages. We start in English, Japanese Studio Ghibli wait;).
"The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack" by Tim Burton is the first, because it is already listening loop the soundtrack and the cartoon is sung (and therefore already partly known to his little ears ). And the first questions come: "But it is in English AND French !"... no no onomatopoeia, proper names and surnames of characters can be the same but they do not speak English and that Halloween is an English word!

0 comments:

Post a Comment