Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Raven Riley Holding Baby

The triceratops tears

A nth figure arrived at by us. A family of dinosaurs, right now, they still flock to spoon (or grouped).

Yes, I have always been willing to buy them because they really allow a grip, a conceptualization of the animal . I still have that idea of Ark unbiblical, that of wanting a male and a female all categories. We can put in after the their biogeography, ecology or zo ology. They are also
support many fictions the elf who resumed his fears, notions of life, death, food chain. They come to put us on the fly when the little man is angry, then a war of wills takes place: T-rex Allosaurus cons eg.

But this one is not the same "matter". It is not there to educate, not there to entertain, not there to sublimate (although) ... is evidence of a hard time, it the solution found in a moment of anger, tears, frustration and impatience kindergarten.

I am not one who buys something every time his son as soon as we enter a store. We go everywhere together. I warn before account of what I buy, I do not intend to buy. I give the measure of what is possible to choose r and what is not.
The races are always the same way as required when he chose her cakes because they are part of the menu.
I buy a lot of children's books, games and figurines ... but without him. We go together but look for more. I enjoy having time, able to stand without disturbance and possible . So what

triceratops?! Well, it should not be there for several reasons. This is a duplicate first, it is size (and price) than those purchased as without "reason" festive. And especially it has been claimed loudly and bitterly.
So every time I take upon myself, I let scream and cry in public a few seconds . I move towards him, put myself in her height and her repeat not! A not definitive, not so much arbitrary, non-violent non-formal education as seen in "Setting limits to her child and respect" of Dumonteil-Catherine Kremer . An explanation that this is not the time, day, we'll find another piece of game I touched, using this contact most often to "melt" her frustration and often a hug follows and it's over. If the crying persists
strong I take her in my arms so very voluntary and leave the public place closed to have the discussion out, just between us (and a few curious onlookers). And sometimes we take 1 / 4 time sitting next to one another until this happens. then we are back in place a source of frustration, he walked alone to . This autonomous and voluntary movement is an important moment for me: I often forcibly removed and I love him to come back with full dignity little man. Serene, almost happy. And we look again at his temptation with a dispassionate discussion this time.
But this time I had no time, no energy, I thought of another boy at his birthday that I had to find the time. I did not take care of him. The tears were numerous. From those of shelving. I know it's hard when I do not focus on him. But the worst is still to leave him alone with a violence of his feelings, I like this to be YES and NO . I enjoy learning with him what's behind his frustration, his real emotion ... what resume work on grammar emotional. So I bought the Triceratops ...

And after we talked. This figure, which should not be there, its very frustrating thrust of my "letting go" (but not lax parental involvement) . He became the symbol of tears, that moment of desire and temptation external .
The Triceratops comes back tears in our discussions when the rogue application with twists and through in-store "- Remember the Triceratops crying!", It is also in my memory when I seemed to forget my parenting: placing limits me a parental duty but also a right for my son to be respected .

0 comments:

Post a Comment