Friday, January 7, 2011

Crying Down 7 Weeks Old

4 years

4 years that I write on this media, I talk about anything and everything that I build on the ticket is not much. 4 years that I loosened my thoughts here, spontaneous inspirations or thoughts better ones.
topics have evolved, as my desires: the media is a line of flight of some of my concerns, sometimes as a backbone. This "animation blogs and sharing also allows me to go forward.

Some readers make me happy to see me and come back, others have done me the friendship to be present in real life, the one behind the computer. This exchange is multiple
when you come for the subjects of children's learning, focus more artistic, small remedies to the ills of everyday life or for the rest thank you for giving me yet and still want to pour my thirst sharing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment