Monday, January 3, 2011

How Many Calories Inpop Secrect

Christmas at the Carl Larsson ... for starting the year

source * Carl Larsson

I did not manage the feat of having the holiday spirit. Should he have lived? Is it necessary to have a certain naivete, or to be more lenient, have many beautiful moments in memory? I just this feeling, feeling of not being massaged, pouponnée, pampered, pampered with those eyes that sparkle. I'm holding this festival of light, like the mother in her home , and yet I'm like by lack of joy, confidence, wonder.
It was hard put Christmas in the hearts , the Goblin took stories Father (s) whose wonderful Christmas is perhaps more in the sense of sharing, discovery and selflessness and not too much material. In fact, the elf has crumbled under the gifts under the educational proposals. It is also a problem but I may speak later: I consume besides education, or almost without waiting a moment of celebration, on demand.

* Carl Larsson ( source follow )

For me, the holiday season year end is a bit like a dream to Carl Larsson ... in a family home where the party is full, large, bright, responsible for laughs, cries, words ... life, as outlined in Philippe Delerm "Sundborn or days of light" , extract on Christmas by following the link beautifully illustrated. By

cons for this new year, the momentum I do not miss. The urge to take head on life and all it provided.
I wish you the same elan vital, that same desire to move forward, to walk, to find the light here and there, comfort, looks and words exchanged, support and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment