Thursday, January 13, 2011

Recipe Angel Hair Cole Slaw Marzetti's

I'm irresistible

Sometimes I find myself "fat girl" . You know (or do not know for that matter) these days when the blues occurs and where a multitude of details that may seem trivial or that you would not see another day, that day becomes the proof of my "non-standard ". I do my weight on the scales, some days I take , some not . But that is not so much the question. Today is not one of these days but statistics blogs have this insidious change a little the flow of thoughts. (Yes my post "Ras the butt" in the Notes remains the most viewed for over a month, right column: Is it just because of the content, because it encourages reading to be statistically already read, or is it ... I smile and there still a little ... the photo of this little bead of love that draws?)

* source Jeanne LORIOZ

So yes, I'm a little note / mood songs, a little note that is good, tickets to restore the necessary pep when the eyes of others (real or hypothetical) or my eyes do not make me trust in myself and my body.
Because yes, I am a hyppopodame ...
"The hyppopodame" by Serge Gainsbourg


Yes but it is not by default, if no other, I feel beautiful, I'm not a consolation prize , it would forget that I'm irresistible ...
Juliet "Irresistible"
JULIET: Irresistible - MYTARATATA.COM
TARATATA N ° 40 (Tour. 02/02/1994 - Dif. 05/02/1994)

Thanks Juliet, this song always makes me the same effect: take heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment