Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Signs Of Throat Cancer Images

When you have tea, drink tea, and when you have rice, eat rice! From time to

The New Year (With the end of another) would be the time for evaluation and resolutions. He did nothing of here, no good resolutions, no balances, just a continuity, a round trip, 3 steps forward / 2 back (if not 4).
I recognize more and more into consideration and step by step I walk. More concentration (though), will arise, a willingness to f area up to the action rather than intellectualization. Embracing the observation, meditation also . Take everyday actions as a founder approach also ... resume also creative here and there.

My first tea party of the year with adequate utensils left me on the alert. A Yun Wu Shai organic Chinese green tea from Yunnan , served in a cup of zhong my childhood finally recovered other less essential utilities.
The last time I drank, and I noted (either in these virtual pages) I had mistaken for a tea like Zhejiang Lu Yun shang wu (tea Mountains cloudy) . I am still so small I'm missing apprentice references, bases of support. I relished a tea yesterday with the dissatisfaction of not more know what tea was. It's fairly new this loss of completeness due to lack of name .

This time, though, I did not know what to say about this brew. I must really take a tasting sheet also with this desire to discover flavors, give me a retro-olfactory landscape, education . The dried leaves have a sweet smell of dried fruit, the smell of brewing it is more floral. The liquor salt offers a beautiful yellow thick on the palate and a nice little milk. It seems to leave on one side a little language powder.

I am currently reading "Diary of a Zen monk apprentice" of FIORP SATO . I always felt that my life would be through a visit to the monastery to teach me relinquished material but not so that spirit always awake and not nearly as "awake" he should.
The title phrase is very significant for me. Do not despise any everyday occurrence, even the "ungrateful" and welcome this as a daily practice of concentration and meditation.
The morning tea after the recitation of sutras , in this temple Tofuku-ji is a tea flavored with plum, "potion acid - acid at the point of driving the last waves of sleep, it refreshes the palate, but not limited to, the mood itself is revitalized. The recipe belongs to the Zen temples, and then the infusion could be called "fragment of life wisdom" . "
This is a route to take, or finally, arousal and mood enlivened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment