Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ragnarok Emblem Creator

Like a Fish water

What a great time viewing, as some times what television gives me great discoveries.
A misty morning (not on the weather outside but that of my brain), I did not know what a challenge daily devote myself when I fall upon him ... Patrick LAMAISON . This character, for his poetry, his originality, his spirituality, I snapped. He talks to the cameraman, but it is us who are in the know. Mr LAMAISON, to discover what happiness your marsh basin of the Adour, what wealth transmission.

* source

He speared me dry I fell during the program (part 2) with him dancing with mayflies. I knew that this insect by a children's book I mentioned here but this light, the white wings like cotton thrown into the air, the soil texture. Then the boots off and water to the hips, to enlighten us wisps. Trapped I tell you!

Trapped at the point of having to talk about it here. This man, crazy, has a spirituality that appeals to me my wife, daughter and granddaughter of cities. I of course enjoyed some campaigns, but some highlights the discrepancy is obvious, I never had the chance to experience authentic time inhabitant of the countryside, these spontaneous outings at short notice to find a particular feature. I have not taken the time discover, to let nature, fauna and flora, to deploy in forgetting myself a little.
I loved this man sweater with holes, putting his head into the water fully clothed to see lampreys breed, burning the pants for fire-wisps, allowing himself to prove to bite her youngest ability to trust a snake face.
I liked this transmission of a natural habitat, this desire to make us aware ready to fish for eel in the storm with an umbrella and more as a receptacle ... unfeigned emotion, a desire to leave clear there enjoy their flashes. Ecology intellectual discourse can not by love but by the nature .

The film in question is "Like a fish in water" Anthony MARTIN , you can read a very nice presentation here and if the images you speak louder than words here:


Like a fish in water Part 1
sent yannkomi . - Discover more videos of animals.

Like a fish in water Part 2
sent yannkomi . - Watch funny animal video.

Like a Fish water end
sent yannkomi . - Discover more videos of animals.

If you invite me to go out during the storm to catch eel, Mr. LAMAISON, I am the eyes closed. I love the storm watch it in all its manifestations , feel its smell, hear the silence after. And I like the eels ... let me just a little time for the collar of worms ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment